Friday, April 14, 2006

Newst Edition

I am working on getting pics of the rest of us. It's kinda hard, cause when eht whistle blows at the end of the day, everybody tends to run for the hills. And I only see the day guys for about 20 minutes in the Morning, and same at night. But I am working on it. For now, here are some of the things I've added to my Beach Paradise.


This is the vew from my hammock. It hooks onto the Jersey Barrier, then onto the Rasco Basket. Which are the baskets filled with dirt you can see farther down the blog. Anyway, then I bring my computer outside, put on some Buffet or Marley, and relax.


This is my State Pride. Other's have put up flags, so I figured I'd follow.


This is my Easter Flamingo. Last month it was my Good Luck Flamingo, and I guess next month he'll turn into my Uncle Sam Flamingo.


The Palace is in the middle of a lake. As you go towards the Palace over the bridge, fish gather at the end. That's where everybody feeds'em. There's hundreds. Much like feeding time in a catfish pond. Some are upwards of 5 FEET!. They're all Carp. Fun to catch, but not very good eatin.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know "Stewie"...Brian and I live about five minutes from the Pentagon and one of our favorite restaurants is across the street from "The Pink Flamingo". One day we thought we would go over for a bite to eat...I was mesmerized by the two woman sitting at the bar "sucking face"...until our waiter came up and was much more feminine than I am...do you have something to talk to your mamma and me about? We are good listeners if you are swinging a different way these days. We are always here for you...no matter what!

Linda Harper
Brian Katz - Washington, DC - The Nation's Capital...where we couldn't be more proud of all the men and woman in Iraq!

Saturday, 15 April, 2006  
Blogger FIST said...

If you know what the Pink Flamingo is, why are you visiting this establishment. If you have something you would like to share with the world, then by all means, use my blog to crack the door on that closet. I have a pink flamingo because everyone that lives in a trailer park should have one. I like to show how much "Class" I have. You know I get if from my mother.
Glenn Stewart
Baghadad, Iraq - where we couldn't be more proud of the men and women in the US supporting the men and women in Iraq!

Saturday, 15 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you sense of humor!! You got it honestly. I have been in NC for 4 weeks; just got home Tuesday. You have a new second cousin. Thomas "Heath" Stout. He will be called Heath. Love and miss you. Take care and be safe.

Sunday, 16 April, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so great to see you doing well. We keep in touch with your mother quite often. I saw the pics of your dad. He has gotten quite the bit of gray these days! :) I got married a year ago to a great guy I met in Starkville. The only problem is he's a huge Alabama fan. We just found out I am pregnant. We are living about 45 min south of Chattanooga. We love it. I have written your blog address down. I hope to get ours up and running soon. I am only on facebook right now. Take care and God bless!!

Monday, 17 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home